Hey ya’ll! So excited to be receiving my first blogger award. I want to thank Deanna S. Stilwell from http://deannastilwell.com for nominating me! This means a lot! Deanna blogs about everything, from fashion to her day to day activities and experiences. Please check her out, you wont be disappointed.
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I was born and raised in Bronx, NY but I am a country girl at heart. I lived in Kansas and Missouri and I miss it dearly. Out of all the places I lived those are my favorites. I loved that it was so children friendly. The open land was beautiful, and it was amazing to see the sky without my view being obstructed.
- My favorite vegetable is okras lol. I don’t know why but I can sit and eat a whole pot by myself. The slimier the better. My grandma used to make me okras with tomatoes!
- One thing about me that not a lot of people know is I can be very artsy. I love to write obviously lol, but I also can draw and paint very well. As a child I used to have a journal until my younger sister started to read it. After that I would just focus on my art work. I enjoyed still life drawing.
- I’m known judge people based on their zodiac sign. When I was younger I was really into astrology. I loved everything about it and studied up on it for years. Now its a bad habit I am working on breaking. Oh, I’m a scorpio in case anyone wanted to know.
- Playing video games is my thing. I have a PS4 and whenever I have time I am on there playing Fortnite.
- I am a minimalist and focus primarily on sustainable living.
- Lastly, I’m a true introvert that doesn’t generally like people. I get severe anxiety when I’m in large crowds but I can literally have a conversation with anyone. Weird, I know.